News and Upcoming Events...
We have made some exciting changes at MABC this year!!
· We now host a coffee/fellowship time from 10:00 – 10:25 a.m. each Sunday morning.
· Our Morning Worship Service begins promptly at 10:30 a.m. in our newly remodeled Worship Center!
· Limited Sunday School classes: Adults and Seniors meet with the Overcomers' class at 9:30am in the library, and Junior High and High School students meet with the Heinemans at 9:15am in the Youth Room. (We hope to see everyone at one of our small group meetings in the evening!)
· Youth Group, "Sunday Night Live (SNL)"!! Meetings will be each Sunday at 5:00 p.m. at Terry and Sharon Smith’s home, 2468 Prairie Drive in Adrian (Airport subdivision). For any questions, call Terry 438-0916.
Mark your calendars for the following upcoming events!
BACK TO SCHOOL AND FALL NEWS!!
- Men's Breakfast and Bible Study ministry begins again soon! WE will be studying the book of Romans for 8 weeks. Mark your calendars for the first one on Saturday, October 1st at 8:30am, and plan to join us weekly! It's a great way to have some fun, grow spiritually, and make and/or deepen friendships with other men!
- Next Sunday, October 2nd we will begin our first Sunday of the month food fellowship meals! Please bring two dishes to pass and plan to stay after the service for a sweet time of food and fellowship!
- AWANA CLUBS! New season begins October 5!! Watch your bulletin for more details coming soon. Helpers are still needed, so if you would like to join this awesome ministry in reaching kids for Christ, please see Kevin DeCatur right away!
- The MABC Annual Ladies Night Out is Friday, October 7th at 7:00 p.m. We will be meeting at the home of Barb Heineman, 7105 Scott Hwy. in Blissfield. (We will be carpooling from the church at 6:30 p.m. if you would like a ride.) Judy Martell will share during the devotional time, and we will have an MABC nursery shower. There is a list of items needed on the information table. Please bring a snack to share and make sure to sign-up today for this special evening!
- We are getting together for a hayride at Heritage Park on Saturday, October 15th from 4-6:30pm! This is ALWAYS a GREAT time for everyone! More details to follow. Please sign-up today!
- We are in the process of planning for the annual Fall Family Festival held on Halloween night, October 31, from 6-8pm. This is a great ministry that reaches many of our community with the love of Christ! We will need lots of candy. If you would like to donate, please place your candy in the kitchen in a bag labeled Fall Festival. There will be more information in the days ahead. Thanks so much!